Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Share Your World – Week 23


Inspired by Cathy from http://catbirdinoman.wordpress.com Ihave decided to start answering Cee's Life questions and try to answer them asregularly as possible.
I enjoyed reading her answers for 22 weeks andloved that it made me think about things we label as routine .. So here goes.... betterlate than never -



Here are my answers:


You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches oftime?

No.. Doing nothing is not an option for me !! I cannot sitstill... !! I love to multi-task if I have nothing to do I create projectsto start..and hopefully finish. I have always been like this..indulging in a lot of crafting in my study leaves.... taking up upcyclingprojects in my free time at work.. or cooking up something special. Ofcourse Iwould love to laze around and do nothing during a vacation.. but then tooI would try to max it out by finishing a long pending book or swimming.

If you could inherit a vacation home anywhere in the worldin which you could spend two months a year, where would it be?

Well.. there are so many places in the world I still need tovisit.. but one thats top on my list is Bali.. So I would imagine if Icould inherit a vacation home.. It would probably be in Bali with myown garden, swimming pool, reading room & meditation area.

If you were instantly able to play one musical instrumentperfectly that you never have played before, what would it be?

The only musical instrument I have trained in & played isthe Harmonium - a classical south indian karnatic instrument but ifI had to play another one .. it would probably be drums (ina sound-proof studio) !!

Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use or$100,000 to give anonymously to strangers?

At todays' dollar rate - complared to the Indian rupee...Iwould shamelessly choose to keep the 10,000$ ! We (Me and my husband)are presently working abroad so we can earn enough to open ourown exclusive Orthodontic clinic in Mumbai. So , we try to save asmuch as we can.. so 10,000$ would'nt hurt too much! We do believein charity but more as service and time rather than giving money.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to play along and have some fun with all of us. I loved reading your answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou... This should make me a little more regular at blogging too.. :)

      Delete